A 40km loop with timed stages. Expect super steep trails, flat out single track, beers and entertainment.
Happening on 23-24 April 22, Ard Dales, will kick start the UK MTB season with totally new trails and terrain.
• Expect steep rocky woods with trails designed especially for the event.
• Big height drops. A mix of rocky, wooded and open terrain.
• Survive the Ard Dales steeps and the physicality of a tough day out and enjoy live music, djs and the best beer and wicked street food back at base.
• Fully signed, top quality, timed enduro stages located in beautiful countryside.
• Industry-leading SportIdent Air timing with real time results.
• Superb camping facilities with proper toilets close to the action.
• Lots to see and do locally for family and supporters while you enjoy the event.
What’s included in entry price:
• Race entry
• Fully signed route
• Event base facilities
• Brand Expo area
• Magic Rock Brewery Experience
• Number board
• Course map
• Digital chip timing
• Emergency support
• Safety Marshals
• On site catering
• Live results service
• Live Music
• Camping * additional fees apply