A 40km loop with timed stages. Expect super steep trails, flat out single track, beers and entertainment.
The 2021 event has been postponed and all ticket holders should have received an email with details.
Happening on 23-24 April 22, Ard Dales, will kick start the UK MTB season with totally new trails and terrain.
• Expect steep rocky woods with trails designed especially for the event.
• Big height drops. A mix of rocky, wooded and open terrain.
• Survive the Ard Dales steeps and the physicality of a tough day out and enjoy live music, djs and the best beer and wicked street food back at base.
• Fully signed, top quality, timed enduro stages located in beautiful countryside.
• Industry-leading SportIdent Air timing with real time results.
• Superb camping facilities with proper toilets close to the action.
• Lots to see and do locally for family and supporters while you enjoy the event.
What’s included in entry price:
• Race entry
• Fully signed route
• Event base facilities
• Brand Expo area
• Magic Rock Brewery Experience
• Number board
• Course map
• Digital chip timing
• Emergency support
• Safety Marshals
• On site catering
• Live results service
• Live Music
• Camping * additional fees apply