Ard Rock 22 Tickets
Ard Rock 2022 Event information
The 2022 Ard Rock Enduro Festival is set for the 29-31st July, and entries will go live on 3rd December at 0700. Expect an action-packed weekend of riding, racing, music, displays and demos from the best brands on the mountain bike scene! Get ready for an epic weekend.
Ard Rock takes place in the stunning Swaledale area of the Yorkshire Dales National park, which is known for its steep and rocky terrain. Legendary for its Alpine-style trails, epic festival and good vibes, Ard Rock is the UK’s must-do mountain bike weekender.
Ard Rock’s all about getting out with your mates, making some new ones along the way and being a part of a genuine celebration of all things mountain biking. There are five events to choose from, catering for first time Ard Rock entrants to pro riders. Official demo and warm-up loops are designed especially for the event and are open on all three days.
Ard Rock Epic
29th July. A mountain bike challenge event on the Ard Rock Enduro course taking in all the timed downhill stages. You’ll get a time for the stages and the full lap.
Ard Rock Intro
31st July. The Intro is an inclusive event and a perfect introduction to the full Ard Rock, the Intro is a 30km loop with 4 timed Ard Rock stages that get progressively more technical.
Ard Rock Sport
31st July. The same course and timed stages as the Ard Rock Enduro, BUT, the Enduro Sport takes place on Sunday for riders who care more about completing the challenge and the adventure rather than every tenth of a second.
Ard Rock Sprint
30th July with practice on 29th July A tad shorter but still proper ‘ard at 30km with around 2000 metres of combined climbing and descending. The sprint takes in 3 of the most technical Ard Rock special stages and is open to 15-17 year-olds.
Ard Rock Enduro
30th July with practice on 29th July. 45km loop with 7 timed stages on specially made trails. This event is for the more experienced riders competing for top positions.
All race tickets include parking, entry to the event, and access to ‘open and demo rides’ on all three days. Bookings for camping will be available to entrants (and their supporters) immediately after booking race tickets via a link in their confirmation email. Camping tickets are £10 per person per night or £25 for a flexible pass that covers Thu-Sun nights. In the New Year, camping tickets will move to tier two pricing and the available capacity will be open for other supporters to book.
One person can enter up to 6 participants. Select the amount and type of tickets you want and click ‘confirm tickets’. When you receive your confirmation email, click Download Tickets to submit your entry details for each participant.
You will need all of the below information for each participant.
- First Name
- Last name
- Age category your age on the day of the event. If you are riding an Ebike, please click Ebike.
15-17 Junior (sprint event only)
- Ebike (yes/no)
- Team Name – as you would like it to appear on the results page and for the team prize (this is who you ride for, not who you want to ride with).
- Group Name – Please enter the same ‘group name’ as the riders you wish to start with. Your group name can be any combination of letters or numbers and must be the same as the riders you want to be grouped with.
- Expert rider: If you would like to be considered for the first wave, please write your best result of 2021. This may separate you from your group. Do not write anything if you don’t want to be seeded.
- Ability level – Please rate your ability 1. Usually in the top 10% / 2. Faster than average / 3. Mid pack rider / 4. Steady away / 5. Hoping to make it round
- Emergency contact name and number
- What brand of bike are you riding
Sign up for a text or email reminder on the entry page.
Make sure that the card you are paying with works.
Refunds and name transfers
- If the event is cancelled, you will be offered a refund.
- You can change the name on your ticket any time up to 5 weeks before the event, free of charge.
- Tickets are not refundable unless covered by ‘Ticket plan’, which is available as an add on in the Gigantic cart.
Marshals and top places finishers from 2021 will be offered pre-entries the day before entries open. Positions that qualify are;
The top 50 overall and/or top 5 in every male and female category from the 2021 Enduro.
The top 30 overall and/or top 3 in every male and female category from the 2021 Sport.
The top 30 overall and/or top 3 in every male and female category from the 2021 Sprint.